BUCKINGHAM PALACE NAILART

Sunday 26 May 2013

I'm back from holidays! Yes, I spent the last week in Spain, being totally offline. I stayed in a hotel with my family and you could have bought a wi-fi access, but my Dad was against spending that money because he always thinks my sister and me are on our phones "all the time" and it annoys him. And we girls were just too lazy to afford it ourselves, so .. no blogging, tweeting, whatsoever, for one week.
Before I left for the airport, I did a bit of nailart. One of my followers on Instagram asked me to paint Buckingham Palace just like I did Golden Gate Bridge because she had liked that one so much. So I gave my best and hopefully met up to her expectations! On my nails, you can see Buckingham Palace, of course, and in the front there are some beefeaters (the guardians in red and black!). On the pinky finger there is Queen Elizabeth II. Unfortunately when applying my topcoat, all the colours slightly smudged :( I still like the outcome though!








post signature