UNIKITTY NAILART FROM THE LEGO MOVIE

Friday 18 April 2014

Last week I went to see the newly released "Lego Movie" with a friend of mine. We both enjoyed the movie  a lot (it was sooo hilarious, really), and there was one special character in it that I fell in love with from the first scene on - Unikitty! She is super cute, and always, always tries to stay happy and positive even in the worst situations. There is only one moment in during the final scenes when she gets really angry and freaks out which looks actually super cute as well. I was so amazed by Unikitty that, of course, I had to paint her on my nails .. four different facial expressions of hers, and her body on my thumb, so I can match one of my fingers to it. Yay or nay? I liked the idea.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment