LOVE YOU FROM MY HEAD TOMATOES NAILART

Monday 11 August 2014



Good morning loves! (I wrote this at 1:32pm ..) I went to a birthday party last night, an good friend of mine turned 18 years old so I only got up earlier and I still feel a bit knackered. I wanted to show you the latest art on my nails, anyways, since I never uploaded part 5 of my Animal Series: I tried turtle patterned nails but it looked really weird. So yeah .. sad ending to my first series ever. Maybe I'll do another one about a different topic some day, any suggestions?

The inspiration for today's nail art came from a really cute sketch I found on the internet, I think it was on Twitter. I read the pun and thought it was so cute and funny at the same time, so definitely worth transferring it onto my nails!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment