INCOCO GARDEN DREAMS (SPRING 2014 COLLECTION)

Sunday 9 March 2014




Hello there! Winter break is almost over - this is the last day of my vaycays (thumbs down!). I went to Rome last week (speaking of Sunday to Thursday), and on Friday morning, I received a parcel from Incoco in the mail. I didn't even get an e-mail that they would want me to review their products again, so I opened the delivery in excitement and looked at their new Spring 2014 Collection called Garden Dreams. The name fits, I think - there are soft and pastel colours and cheerful patterns all over. The brand Incoco is known for their real nail polish strips. The appliqués are made of base, color and top coat, and you can stretch and fit them during application. That's what makes them far better than any stickers in my opinion! They just don't look fake.
So, out of the four sets I got sent, I've already applied two - Garden Path and Apple Blossoms. There are 9 patterns plus 4 colors in the Garden Dreams collection and they are available at incoco.com, retailing for $7.99 and $8.99 respectively. I think the nail polish strips are a great deal for every nailart enthusiast who might not have the time, tools or skills for painting their nails themselves - I enjoy wearing the appliqués on a break from nailart, too! They are just so quick and easy to work with, and there are so many pretty designs that you can choose from.









post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment