SPONGEBOB SNOWBOARDING NAILART

Thursday 27 December 2012


Today was a really lazy day. I didn't do much, I just ate, ate and oh, ate; I also prepared for my driving test that I'll take some time next year (hopefully before my birthday!), and I also did my nails. I wanted to do something that looked like a fun thing to do in winter, and discovered a cute picture of Spongebob Squarepants going snowboarding in my family's 2013 calendar! Yes, it was me who bought the Spongebob calendar .. You can see the picture from the calendar in the photos below. I decided to replace Patrick the Star by an average snowboard because you know .. my nails aren't that big to get every little detail on them! Anyway, I hope you like the design without Patrick, too.
By the way: Thanks to my new daylight lamp on my desk I could paint the little details like Spongebob's freckles on his right cheek a lot better! I simply love this lamp. When I put it on my Christmas wish list, I thought "Yes, a daylight lamp would be cool." And now I would never ever want to give it away again!