SUPERMAN NAILART + VIDEO TUTORIAL

Wednesday 12 June 2013


Superman is on my nails! Finally. I had painted my nails a dark grey shade (Nein Nein Nein! OK Fine by OPI) two days ago but didn't actually find the time to do some nailart on top of it. School is annoying me! Six weeks left until summer holidays .. ok. Superman is my favourite comic hero, and I think this cartoon version of him looks hilarious. The way he grins and so on. I had to paint him. What annoys me though is that although I applied two coats of top coat, the nail polish looks so worn through on the photos. Meh. At least Superman turned out nicely. I filmed a video about this ad uploaded it to my Youtube channel, please give it a thumbs up! Unfortunately once again I couldn't embed it in my post. Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvogW_pEoOk




post signature