OPI DON'T PRETZEL MY BUTTONS SWATCHES

Monday 1 July 2013

OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons! I love nail polish brands that actually make the effort to think of creative and unique names. They make me laugh and put a smile on my face. Anyways, this nail polish belongs to OPI's Germany Collection, and it's a honey beige colour. A nude polish, but without this light pink undertone. I think it fits my skin colour, but if you got a very reddish (does this word exist? Do you know what I mean) skin tone, it might not suit you. I only got the small bottle because I got it in a pack of four colours (all from the Germany Collection), but you can buy it in full-size, too. To be honest, I only got 8 of these 3.75ml bottles but haven't got any big OPI nail polish yet. I just think that they cost too much, I don't mind "cheap" nail polish at all and the quality that brands like Essence, p2 or Catrice offer is just fabulous aswell. So I rather buy more affordable polishes for the same price than one pricey one!

Nailart-wise, Don't Pretzel My Buttons is a great colour for painting buildings, like Buckingham Palace! Yes, that's what I used it for. :p


post signature