ANGRY BIRDS NAILART

Thursday 16 January 2014



Sorry for the lack of posts in the new year so far. Firstly, I don't feel very creative these days, and this sadly leads to results like the nails I'm sharing with you today. Urgh! I had seen this Angry Birds design on andreitus_nails' Instagram (she's so talented, I can't even!) and I thought it would be so cool if I painted it, too. Turns out my birds look terrible on that dark blue background which is way too dark for any proper nailart, and I probably used the wrong shade of glitter aswell. I'm satisfied with how I painted the birds, but just not with the rest of my mani! That's a shame because it took me all afternoon and evening from removing the nail polish I had been wearing to applying a top coat to seal the design. I'll stop complaining now, but I will definitely do an Angry Birds theme again, with a different background!














post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment